Michelle Sullivan's Top 5 Facebook Pet Peeves
She posted her Top 5 Facebook Post Pet Peeves - and I was like, "word up, dog! Ain't that the trufe!" Well, here is what she says you shouldn't post on Facebook:
5. If I don't personally know you or haven't met you - don't add me as a friend. I may know your brother or your third cousin but I don't know you. Plain and simple.
4. Your judgmental rants are not poetic - just annoying and well... judgmental.
3. I'm sorry but I may love you but you bringing down my day with your pessimism, drama with your friends, boyfriends, girlfriends is not my business - don't air your dirty laundry on Facebook. It's just weird.
2. Food pictures - unless you are a professional food photographer - please don't bother as no picture you ever post will make me want to eat the entree you just took a picture of. Seriously, even if you have a very nice camera.
1. If you have a boyfriend (or girlfriend) go ahead text each other, call each other, hang out with each other. In no way do I need to view your personal messages, lovey doveyness and conversations to each other in a public forum. Attention seeking much? I don't care if you have a great relationship. Did Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey teach you anything - keep it to yourself and you might end up staying together!
Can I get "what, what!"? I feel very hip-hop today. Sorry. Well, since I long ago deleted you all from my newsfeed, I don't have to worry about this. But, you, my friends, should adhere to these rules. I would be annoyed as a mofo if I had to read ish like that. No what I'm sayin, boo?
And, btw, Michelle - you should post some more beach pics of yourself. Use my FB pics as a template for success. Maybe take a few shots from the bathroom mirror. I'm out.
The Silicon Valley Bachelor
Sustainable travel hacker. 71 countries visited.